- VCU Brandcenter ('18 - '20)
M.S Business - Experience Design
- 1st place winner of the Martin Agency Design Sprint & the Uncivil War Competition - Brand Experiences
- Virginia Commonwealth University ('14 - '17)
B.S. Mass Communications - Creative Advertising
- UX/UI, usability testing, journey mapping, personas, user stories, concept testing
- Service blueprints, communication flows, product roadmaps, strategic planning
- Rapid prototyping, mood boards, brand guidelines, component libraries
I'm currently available for contract or project-based work. I offer a range of design services such as web design, branding, and general design needs.
- As a product designer on the marketing team, I have worked a cross-functioning role between product, tech, and my own. My primary responsibilities include leading visual design strategy, communications planning and production, copywriting, and store design.
- Worked with and contributed to the atomic design system, collaborating with teams in an agile environment. Led customer journey and persona workshops, distilling results into actionable projects.
- Projects I’ve led and contributed to include two website design redesigns, mobile app design, app store listing creation, end-to-end email marketing flow, store design system and execution for 14 locations.
- Provided thoughtful web design services for a number of clients, guiding projects through planning, research, multiple iterations, and asset creation, all within scope.
- A s a freelance designer I learned to develop a perspective, communicate effectively, manage time, and plan efficiently .
@ Urban Farmhouse
- Completely redesigned the catering menu system.
- Created promotional collateral and signage, assisting with communications around new releases .
- Kept up with tasks in a timely manner and displayed all-around professionalism.