- VCU Brandcenter ('18 - '20)
M.S Business - Experience Design
- 1st place winner of the Martin Agency Design Sprint & the Uncivil War Competition - Brand Experiences
- Virginia Commonwealth University ('14 - '17)
B.S. Mass Communications - Creative Advertising
- Service blueprints, communication flows, product roadmaps, strategic planning
- Rapid prototyping, mood boards, brand guidelines, component libraries
- Usability testing, journey mapping, personas, user stories, concept testing
- Fulfilled the role of a liaison between the marketing and tech department. Validating strategies, guiding the brand, and aligning with key stakeholders.
- Assisted in communication planning for developing products and services. Continually enhancing flows and content based on feedback.
- Worked closely with the product team to deliver on web and app initiatives, coordinating multiple workflows in order to achieve successful releases.
- Provided thoughtful web design services for various clients through Wordpress. Involved site mapping and content collaboration to achieve their business goals.
- Created multiple videos for local organizations and various ad-hoc projects.
- Managed multiple clients and exercised a professional behavior, establishing myself as a trusted source for web design and creative story-telling.
@ Urban Farmhouse
- Completely redesigned the catering menu system.
- Created promotional collateral and signage, assisting with communications around new releases .
- Kept up with tasks in a timely manner and displayed all-around professionalism.
Let's talk. Virtual coffee on me. 👐 ☕️